Federal Grants Administration
Notice of Public Participation for Federal Grants
Valley View Local Schools receives federal funding through the Special Education - IDEA (Part B) grant to assist with the education of handicapped children, ages 3 through 21. The district also receives funding through Title I, Title II-A, the Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief Fund, and the American Rescue Plan.
Major Allocations for the FY23 School Year
- IDEA-B Individuals with Disabilities Education Improvement Act Special Education -- $391,338 -- Intervention specialists and support for early intervention
- ECSE Early Childhood Special Education -- $16,675
- Title I Improving Basic Programs -- $263,807 -- Reading support staff and family engagement programming
- Title II-A Supporting Effective Instruction -- $47,759 -- Professional development
- Title IV, Part A Student Support and Academic Enrichment -- $21,016 -- Subscriptions and services to support student enrichment
- Click here for information about ESSER I, ESSER II, ARP ESSER, ARP IDEA-B, and ESSER State Activity Award
Interested parties may file comments by mail to Centerville City School District, Attention: Office of Student Services or Curriculum, 111 Virginia Ave Centerville, OH 45458. You may also deliver your comment via email to Nichole Thomas.